Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Book Cover Designs

Ever since I read the book Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen on my literature class, I fell in love with this wonderful author. Her writing style is just amazing and they way she captures your attention through out the book is truly remarkable. Therefore when I was asked on my senior design class to design a series of book covers I didn't think twice into choosing my favorite writer, Sara Gruen.  She is a devoted animal lover and a award winning writer. Her fiction novels are a true representation of strength, courage and animal companionship. Sara Gruen’s awards include Book Sense of the Year, the Cosmo Fun Fearless Fiction Award, the Book Browse Diamond Award for most popular book among many others. So here they are enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment